Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 15, 2010

Kamdyn is already 6 months



Ok, I am sooo behind on blogging. Too much to do and to little time...
Kamdyn 6 mo stats:
lenght:28 1/8 inches-95%
weight:19 lbs 1 oz-95%
head circ:16 7/8-70%
She did awesome with her shots, barely cried at all! I was so proud of her, what a tough girl.
She is growing well but too fast!! I want her to slow down a little bit cuz she is my last and I am trying to enjoy all of it! She now rolls over and sits up on her own. She is busy reaching for things everywhere and doesnt hold still for very long now unless she is tired. Then she lays her head on my chest and sucks her thumb. It is so precious...I love those moments. Not real excited about the thumb sucking, but I guess we will just deal with that because she is such a good baby otherwise. She hardly ever crys and is always smiling. She has an adorable smile, she cracks me up all the time. Not yet sleeping through the night consistantly. We had her sleeping through until about 4 in the morning, then we went hunting and totally disrupted that. She now wakes at about 1 and again at 4, gotta work on breaking that soon! No teeth yet, I know all babys grow at their own rate, but Chase and Macey already had teeth at 7 months and Kamdyn has not gotten 1 yet, kinda hoping she gets them soon, I love baby tooth smiles!
Well thats all for Kamdyn right now...I will try and keep better track now! hahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment