Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

First Blog


Well, Ive been looking at my sister in laws pages today and like what I see. Cole's first blog made me decide to do it by saying something about it being nice for my kids (and me-not the greatest memory) to look back on years later to see all the wonderful things my family has done. I doubt I will be able to keep up with things, but I will try. :)

I have 2 wonderful kiddos, Macey is 8 and Chase is 4 and we are expecting our last child (yay!) in March. We dont yet know what we are having, we wanted the suprise since we have one of each and its so much fun not knowing. Even though everyone else seems to hate it! I know its harder to be "prepared" for the baby, but its so much fun to hear the doctor say "Its a.....!" and get the first look at your sweet baby all at once.

2 comments:

  1. Kelsie I couldnt be happier to see you have joined the blogging world! Seriously! I dont exactly get to see you guys as much as I would want to, so being able to see pictures of you and the kids means so much to me! Love you Kelsie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You started a blog...I LOVE IT!! So happy that I get to follow all the on goings of the Nelson Clan. I must admit, your blog is looking pretty cute! Which prompts me to do something with mine. Guess I will put it on the to do list. Love you! Enjoy blogging!

    ReplyDelete