Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Girls day out

Ive been missing my daughter alot lately...When she is at school I am home and when she is home, I am at work. We just have opposite schedules, so I decided that we needed to have a day with just the two of us, especially before the baby comes...its been so long since we have had that time together, just us. My sweet caring hubby suggested that we go to Medford and go shopping and have lunch..so thats what we did yesterday. It was so great just the two of us again, she was gabby as usual, and I am very blessed right now that she feels comfortable telling me things that go on in her life. She seems to only be able to do so when its just her and I having some alone time, so I need to make it a priority for sure, so we can keep the communication going between the two of us. She told me that 2 years ago a boy came up behind her and kissed her on the cheek (LOL, 2 years ago? better late than never I guess)and that Harrison told her what a disco stick is!! And then she goes on about that song alittle bit and how gross it is.. Holy cow, what do I say to that??? But we had a great day...eating at Olive Garden (yummy!), shopping in the mall where she bought a shirt, a couple of headbands, a purse, a necklas and a scarf. She was very happy with her purchases. We also went to Costco and Old Navy for things that I needed.
Wow was I tired after all that walking! Im 32 weeks now, so only 7 to go since Im done at 39. Sleep is not coming very easy, waking up alot at night cuz Im not comfortable side sleeping even with pillows. I want to tummy sleep...but thats gonna be a ways out still with the c-section and all. So for now I will just dream about it and wake up really often to change positions. :) Still enjoying the baby movements and cant wait to meet this little person!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I guess you and Mace really did need that time together. Disco stick...Jeez Louise, and a two year span of delay time. Guess she finally decided to spill the beans. Like you said, better late than never. Thanks for the update. I love hearing about you and the fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Kels! I think its greatyou & Mace got to spend some quality time together. I have NO idea what a disco stick is and neither does Tim, maybe we need to call Mace and have her explain it. LOL

    ReplyDelete