Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

34 weeks...

Well I am now 34 weeks and have only 5 weeks to go. Seems like such a short amount of time. I feel alittle out of sorts because I dont have a room for the baby. It is fine really, I want the baby in my room for the first 2 or 3 months, but I have baby stuff around the house and no where to put it. When we find out if its boy or girl then I can start rearranging things and figuring out where the baby is gonna sleep when its out of our room,until then I guess stuff is just gonna be all over..lol.
I am getting really excited to have the baby...cant get my mind around what this 3rd child will look like. Macey was so dark haired and Chase was blonde blonde...so I wonder what this childs hair will be-ive got good heartburn, so im fairly certain it will have hair! Mace and Chase look so much alike now its hard to picture a 3rd child looking like them, but then again its hard to picture what the baby will look like if it doesnt look like them. Is that even possible I wonder? Im just really excited to get to know my 3rd and last child.
Pregnancy is going pretty good, its gone really fast this time and Im feeling pretty decent so far which is pretty good I think since I have such a short time left. Its gonna be exciting to get to know this childs personality and characteristics cause lord knows my other two are completely different from each other!

2 comments:

  1. Wow- 34 weeks! Good job momma! Thats when I had TC, imagine that. LOL I too wonder what they will look like. I cant wait to meet them! I have my time requested off and mom and I are coming together. Start making a list of all the tings you want to do (or just be thinking about them). We want to help out as much as we can in the short few days we get to spend with you guys! We love you guys so much, and cant wait to meet the next wonderful little person you guys bring into this world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait Kayla to see you guys...I will think of things, but basically it will be taking care of Macey and Chase...They wont be going to school on Thursday when I have the baby so it will between you guys and my mom taking care of them at hospital or here so Curtis and I dont have to worry about them, you know? We can chat more about it later. :)

    ReplyDelete