Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Are we ready??

I cant believe that in 2 weeks I will have a new baby...seems crazy to me that its already here. This pregnancy has gone by really fast and its been fairly easy. Dont get me wrong, I have some complaints but overall Im feeling pretty decent. Had a doctors appt. on Monday and Im measuring big... big shock!! :) Im measuring 41 weeks when I should be measuring 37 weeks. Doc says that yes it is probably a big baby but also lots of fluid, so maybe baby wont be quiet as big as we are thinking. We are taking baby 1 week early so Im kinda hoping for low 9#, maybe even high 8's?? Guess we will just have to wait and see. Had my baby shower at work on Tuesday...its so hard to buy for baby when we dont know what it is and that made me feel kinda bad for my coworkers, but I got some great stuff too. Lots of diapers, wipes, baby bath, lotions, oils, a baby bath, a diaper geanie, blankets, bibs and burp cloths, hooded towels, washcloths, cute little duckys, a small amount of neutral clothing and 3 diaper bags! lol..yes three. I really do love one of them tho and plan on using that one for the most part, I figure the others can be used here and there too. Ive bought some boy and some girl stuff, so I think im pretty set for when the baby first arrives...I know I will have some shopping to do after babys here, but I have enough to last me for a week or so to get myself healing, then I can go and buy more clothes. I love feeling the baby move and being that this is my last pregnancy I am enjoying all the moments. I love laying down and just keeping my hand on my belly and feeling the movements...they are not strong kicks and punchs anymore like they were, they are just the baby rolling and arms and legs and butt pushing out on my belly. Such a great feeling....2 more weeks!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for baby showers! Sounds like you got a bunch of the necesseties so thats fabulous! Really enjoy these last 2 weeks Kels. Its something you will miss, that I know! :)

    Cant wait to meet the baby!

    ReplyDelete