Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fuzzy brain

So with Curtis gone in Texas, things are a little crazy here. I have my father in law thank god, he has been a HUGE lifesaver for me...picking up kids and taking them places they need to go and just watching them for all the hours Ive been working. Ive had alot of overtime this last week and he has been here for me to rely on. Kids just started new sports...Chase soccer and Macey basketball. I work when their practices are so Im no help to get them were they need to go, but you would think I could be organized enough to help my FIL get them were they need to go. Last night I let Mace go to a rock climbing event with a friend, well guess what.. she had her very first basketball practice and we missed it because I spaced it. Its even written on my calender and still I cant remember it. So now she doesnt get to play much in the game on saturday...totally my fault. I feel so bad that she is going to have to sit the bench most of the game. Theres nothing I can do about it now, but I do need to remember to remember to look at the calender everyday or something...lol. My mind just has so many things going around in it right now, I cant remember everything and I have a bad memory as it is, so now its a train wreck!! Hope it gets better after baby is here, but I doubt it...

1 comment:

  1. Ya I dont know about getting better Kels, you will have THREE kids in 2 weeks. LOL

    Makes me nervous though, I can barely keep myself straight let alone a schedule to Keep TC soccer stuff together. EEk, goo thing I only have 2 kids hu? lol

    ReplyDelete