Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Room situation

Ok, time seriously is flying by...how often do you hear that from a pregnant girl in her last week?? lol...seriously, I have so much that needs to be done before baby gets here and I dont know if I will get to it. Really its just that my house is out of control...so much baby stuff and no where to put it. When my FIL moved out I was planning on putting it all downstairs and getting it out of my sight until I knew what we are having and could actually set up the babys room somewhere...(with Macey? with Chase? On its own downstairs?) But my wonderful hubby has decided to change things up on me and he told the kids they could make Macey's room a play room for them both and they could share the downstairs room to sleep in, so baby could have its own room in what is currently Chase's room...confusing?? yes it is!! Ok so if we decide to do this I need my son to be on board, im not sure he is though, its downstairs away from us and maybe alittle scary for him even with his big sister there. Plus Macey is getting to the age where she will want..no NEED her own space. Sharing with brother will not be what she will want in just a year or two im sure. Plus its a tiny room..im not sure how we will fit 2 beds down there...then there is the dressers and closet clothes...what to do with all that! ugh...too much to think about. Maybe I should just do what I planned on doing all along and put all babys stuff downstairs and figure out room stuff later...but I would really like to have it done before baby comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment