Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

Chase Walker- March 26th, 2005


Chase is 5! Wow how time has flown by...we knew we were having a boy and we were so excited that we would have little boy to add to our family. He was the perfect addition...and I still believe he is. Since day 1 he has been stubborn and strong willed...he always wants it to be his way and he always wants to get in the last word (so much like his daddy!). Wow, this kid has put major spice in our life and I love it. I wouldn't change a thing about him. He makes me laugh daily over his silliness, this kid loves life and it is infectious to everyone around him. Even when he is doing something wrong or is in trouble, you just take one look at him and cant help but not be mad at him...really, its pretty impossible to stay mad! What a lucky boy he is to have that trait because he can cause alot of trouble!! But the most amazing thing about him is that he is so caring toward others...I dont know how many times a day I see him just staring at his baby sister and talking to her. Honestly I was worried about how he would be with a younger sister..he was the baby for almost 5 years, but already it has brought out a softer side to him...he doesnt like it when she cries and tries to help her stop crying...and wow the patience that boy has is unbelievable when it comes to her. I am so proud of him and what a great little boy he is turning out to be...I cant wait to see whats next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment