Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Its a girl!!! Kamdyn Jean Nelson



Wow, what a suprise that was! We both were really expecting a boy, and when Curtis stood up to look at the doc pull her out of my tummy, it felt like it was taking FOREVER for her to come out. I was laying there thinking what is taking so long, I was so sure Curtis was going to say its a boy!! So when he said its a girl! I was like what??? really? We were both so suprised that we forgot to take pics for a while in the OR!! I finally remembered and was like "Curtis! PICS!! Then he started taking them.
Even the day after she was born, it felt so weird to say her, girl, daughter. We are so happy with our family, she is the perfect addition. I wanted a girl really bad again, but I just felt like she was a boy...probably because my mom did this needle thing on me and she is almost always right with it. It said boy and we tried it so many times to try and get it to say girl, but it was always boy boy boy...guess it doesnt always work! She is so pretty, looks alot like Macey did when she was born...dark hair and dark skin. Dark gry/blu eyes right now, so we will see what they will be later I suppose, still hoping for brown. Definatly has my hubbys nose and im pretty sure his ears too, so thats good. :) She is healthy and really a pretty good baby. She sleeps alot, has alot of gas (LOL), eats alot too. She weighed 8# 10oz at birth, dropped down to 7# 13oz by the time we left hospital and 2 days later at doc appt was back up to 8# 8oz. Im curious what she weighs now, have doc appt on Thursday so I guess we will find out then.
Macey is really excited to have a girl, she wanted a girl really bad and she got what she wanted... Chase on the other hand, took awhile to come around, he kinda got mad at first and sat down on the couch in the hospital and crossed his arms saying "im mad, I want a boy" then he wouldnt come near her for the next two days. Finally when we got home on Saturday he wanted to hold her and kiss her and told us that he loved her. Now he wants to hold her all the time, and always is kissing on her. He's becoming a great big brother... I knew he would come around eventually.
So we are a family of 5 now...we are parents of 3 and officially outnumbered. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment