Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mom of 3 tomorrow!

Ok, I just figured I should get on and post one last time before the baby comes. Who knows when I will get a chance to post again..hopefully soon, but you never really know. I cant believe that its already time to have this baby! So excited, but alittle nervous too, which is funny since this is my 3rd...all my deliverys have been totally different though, so I guess you never really know what to expect. Macey was a tough birth, induction 1 1/2 weeks late (guess she liked me alot!), forcepts used and no epideral...ouch, so much pain that day...I was miserable that day, until she was here then of course I was just in love.
Went into labor with Chase on my own, worked that day, then mozied on up to the hospital when I was in alot of pain...epideral very quickly and feeling awesome. Then his heartrate dropped and I quit progressing so he was emergency c-section.
Now this time I was able to schedule the c-section, which is so weird. I know the day my child is being born...but we kept the sex a suprise so we would have something about this baby we dont know for sure.

Im so excited to find out what this baby is, but Im so nervous about walking into the hospital in no pain and getting a big fat shot in my back...I mean how great can that be? Last time I got a shot in my back I was in pain and I knew it was gonna bring relief, this time Im feeling fine...just have to stick this needle in my back. Oh well, its a means to an end...and of course its an awesome end.
I wonder what he or she will look like? Dark complexion and dark hair like Macey, or blonde like Chase? Im pretty sure it will end up being blonde in the end like my other two, but you never really know! Plus I want my husbands beautiful brown eyes in one of my children, is that too much to ask? I know we wont know the eye color for awhile...but I really am hoping for brown.

I have a few last minute things to do today, like pack hospital bag, get a charger for my camera,(kinda important to take pics, hard to do with dead battery and no charger!) write out list of my kids schedules so my family can get them where they need to go while im in the hospital, finish laundry, fun stuff like that....guess I better get to it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girlie...good luck. Yeah do NOT forget the camera or the battery, if you ever read Tiffani's birthday blog...you'll see that I had noone to take pictures for her birth, or videos, noone remembered film or batteries...So good girl for remembering.I really hope that you will post some pictures instead of making us wait forever. I mean some of us only know you online and it just wouldn't be fair! so please...a few pictures..I can't wait to find out HIS sex and I know he has brown eyes! Congrats...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Tomorrow is the big day! I am so excited and happy for you guys. I can't wait to hear the big surprise...BOY OR GIRL! Either way, your baby will be beautiful. It will be really cool to see Macey and Chase with their bro/sis too. Oh the joys you and my brother will have. Enjoy the birth of your baby...as I am sure you will. I can't wait to meet him/her. I love you Kels! Oh yeah, Good Luck! (It will be a breeze because you are an expert at this...come on, it is #3!)

    ReplyDelete