Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Macey Kaelene- May 3rd, 2001


My first born is nine years old...I cant believe that 9 years ago today my beautiful little girl was brought into our world. I still remember hearing "Its a girl" from Dr. Dahle and hearing her cry...she has been such an easy girl since then. She just has a great temperment and doesnt complain a whole lot. She always wants to do the right thing and help people out. I dont know how many times a teacher, parent of a friend, or coach has come up to me to say what a wonderful girl I have and how she helped out in one way or another, or how she is such a talker!! OMG that girl can tell a story like nobodys business, and the details she gives to all her stories make them VERY long...I love when I get to hear a good Macey story, too often I am too busy and have to many things going on, but when I really listen to her I find she has a lot of great things to say. She is so much like her Dad that way because he can tell a story too!! She helps me so much every day to take care of things that need to be done around the house or to help with her brother or sister, I truely dont know what I would do without her. I love this day so that we can celebrate her for being the wonderful, beautiful, kind girl she is, inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment